2. The website editor's service
soclassiq is a free information service. This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the site editor, owner of soclassiq, reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you.
The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
3. Your responsibilities and registration obligations
Data Protection Officer (DPO) : Laurent Houmeau
soclassiq has been declared, in France, to the “Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés” (registered under number 1296935).
5. Registration and password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the site editor of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
6. Your conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission. You agree that this web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive.
By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
- (a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided;
- (b) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine;
- (c) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
- (d) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity;
- (e) you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
- (f) you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
- (g) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor's prior written consent;
- (h) you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
7. Submission of content on this web site
By providing any content to this web site:
- (a) you agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
- (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section 7;
- (c) you acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor's entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
8. Third-party services
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF soclassiq WEB SITE AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS", AND THE SITE EDITOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SITE EDITOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SITE EDITOR NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS WEB SITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE SITE EDITOR WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE EDTIOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE SITE EDITOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM
- (I) THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES,
- (II) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS,
- (III) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES, OR
- (IV) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES.
12. Reservation of rights
The site editor reserves all of the site editor's rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this web site, its content, and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor's rights and property requires the site editor's prior written consent.
By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor's prior written consent.
13. Notification of copyright infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site editor will restore your rights as soon as possible. The site editor may be contacted.
14. Legal form
Any abuse or drift must be reported to the soclassiq editor for him to act as quickly as possible to make unavailable access to this abusive or illegal content.
soclassiq is an aggregator of content; it organizes according to a filing plan. The term "publisher" usually used to describe soclassiq or its owner should therefore not be accepted under French law (LCEN: loi pour la confiance en l'économie numérique). In this sense, soclassiq or its owner must be regarded as a "host".
soclassiq belongs to the company e-media management, consulting firm in management, limited liability company with capital of 40,000 € which is headquartered in Paris. e-media management is a company under French law. Any visitor simple user or member, partner, advertiser or governed, or any other third party in connection with soclassiq accepts that only the French law is applicable to the exclusion of all others.
15. Applicable law
By registering for a user account on this web site, or by using this web site and the services it provides, you accept that jurisdiction is granted to the courts having jurisdiction over the site editor's domicile, and that any disputes will be heard by the said courts.
16. Miscellaneous information
- (iii) You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this web site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation;
[ Updated May 23th 2018 ]